Friday, March 16, 2012

Aesthetic and Affect Components of Learning

How do "affect" and "aesthetic" components of learning relate to your experiences with the audio and digital storytelling projects?

The "affect" and "aesthetic" components of learning directly relate to the experiences I had while working with the audio and digital story projects.  The "affect" element reflects my passion, motivation, and inspiration to teaching and learning.  The "aesthetic" element shows my creativity and vision of having my audience get the intentional learning experience that I would like to reveal.  Understanding how to balance these two components in my work will help keep my audience engaged with the projects.  My hope is that as my audience watches or listens to my work, I will be able to embody the relevant ideas, feelings, and perceptions that they can relate to in order to further their learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment